STRATEGY SELECTION ON SOFTWARE INDUSTRY BASED ON GE MULTI-FACTORS PORTFOLIO MATRIX
Strategy Selection on Software Industry Based on Ge Multi-Factors Portfolio Matrix. Based on some data, we found that half of software project had been fail to fulfill their needs for information processing, storage, search, and retrieval. Almost 53 percent were completed, but they were over-budget and over-schedule and did not meet the original specifications. Even most of the problem came from process of the development – the impact are to software industry. This study try to apply GE Multifactors Portfolio Matrix on Software Industry to see position based on Business Strength and Industry Attractiveness.
- Marchewka, Jack., Information Technology Project Management, John Wiley & Sons, 2007.
- Debra Paul, Donald Yeates and James Cadle, BUSINESS ANALYSIS, British Informatics Society Limited, 2010.
- Jeff Tian, Software Quality Engineering, IEEE, 2005 O.C. Ferrell and Michael D. Hartline, Marketing Strategy, Cengage Learning, 2011
- Arthur V. Hill, The Encyclopedia of Operations Management, Pearson Education, 2012
- Gasperz, Vincent, All in One Management Toolbook, Tri Al Brosh Publishing, 2012
- www.viplavkambli.com, accessed on Aug 2013 http://wiki.telfer.uottawa.ca/ci-wiki, accessed on Aug 2013.
Article MetricsAbstract view : 103 times
PDF - 94 times
- There are currently no refbacks.
Badan Pengelola Jurnal Ilmiah Sistem Informasi dan Teknik Informatika (SISFOTENIKA) STMIK Pontianak.
Jurnal Ilmiah SISFOTENIKA terindex di :
SERTIFIKAT PENGHARGAAN :
Jurnal Ilmiah SISFOTENIKA Terakreditasi Peringkat Empat
Partners & Co-Organizers:
Jurnal Ilmiah SISFOTENIKA: STMIK Pontianak Online Journal ISSN Printed (2087-7897) - ISSN Online (2460-5344) licensed under a Lisensi Creative Commons Atribusi 4.0 Internasional.